Thank you for visiting the WECAN website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
WECAN collects the following data:
- your IP address,
- your timestamp of access,
- your requested resource,
- your status,
- the transferred amount of data and the duration of data transmission;
- the origin/location of your request,
- the name and version of your browser software
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide WECAN with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via a contact form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Analyze the usage of our website content
- Email you to answer your questions
How do we store your data?
Your personal data will be stored by us as long as we answer a request or you provide feedback. With a notice or notice from you, your personal data, if possible, will be deleted immediately.
What are your data protection rights?
Make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Make your website visit as seamless as possible
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties to evaluate our content.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that WECAN has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the regulatory authority responsible for us:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision