Healthcare Systems, Policy & Access
- Healthcare ecosystem and stakeholder management
- Regulatory system. Overview of access pathways - why is access to treatment, care and diagnostics an issue
- Basics of Health Economics
- How and why does access to treatment and care differ between EU Member States, and how to address it in advocacy and policy?
- Affordability and sustainability. Difference between HTA and payer perspective. What is Europe's challenge? How to influence reimbursement decisions as a patient advocate?
- Pre-approval access: to clinical trials (including cross-border, pre-approval, post-approval, and advocacy action
- Different perspectives on pricing and value of cancer medicines, including specific challenges related to combination therapies